We announce all of the latest news & important updates from coachinginschools.com via Twitter & Facebook so that you can receive it instantly!
>> If you don't want to miss out, FOLLOW @schoolcoachguru or search "coaching in schools" on Facebook + LIKE us now!
Remember to join in the #coachingchallenge!
- Teaching & Learning Coach job: https://t.co/cpNrhDlgPq
- Delighted to welcome a school in Bali to our community this week... https://t.co/lLIOpqKpXQ
- "Never miss twice!" #midweekmotivation https://t.co/jxlU2cTCh0
- #coachingchallenge: OPEN up ALL of your questions for 1 x whole day! Begin each with "WHAT", "HOW " or "IF" => Who… https://t.co/DHZ89E1DkN
- Useful? https://t.co/t7C9Jb75N7 #mathsisfun #maths #mathschat @miss_jobacon @MrE_Maths
- "You can either find a way or make a way" #midweekmotivation https://t.co/QhZXUx9i4P
- #coachingchallenge: Use “could” in your questions instead of "would", "will", "can", "are", "do" etc (Eg How would… https://t.co/vjpb6Rt0FF
- Happy International Women’s Day to all of the women we admire, especially the female heads and CEOs we work with. K… https://t.co/6O8ENRSY14
- "I can & I will - watch me!" #midweekmotivation https://t.co/kwpwlDkuqw
- @MarkWrighter 😂 I thought that might give you an extra incentive to read it! And don’t worry... it’s a quick/easy read. (187 pages)