As we approach the end of the academic year it’s the perfect time to look back our achievements over the past year, and get ready for an even more successful 2015/16.
So I’d like to encourage you to review, plan, make decisions, and actively look for new ways to improve your life, career and school. And, of course, get your coachee to do the same!
Before the new term, answer these questions:
- What are you most pleased with or proud of in this Academic Year?
- What do you WANT in your life or career, but don’t currently have?
- What do you HAVE in your life or career, but don’t want?
- What are the 3 most important things you've learnt in 2014/15?
- What could you do even better in 2015/16?
- What’s most important for you to focus on in 2015/16?
- What is the first step you’re going to take towards this in September?
- When exactly will you do it?